Tuesday, February 17

P365 update



Ya I know SLACKER!! I am just about ready to post all my P365 layouts. As you know our family business is a Landscape Nursery (I say landscape so you know I am not in daycare) :) and this is just starting into our season. Since the fire this past August I am now dealing with new programs or newer versions and it seems to be taking me a LOT longer!! lol
Plus Amber and I just put together 7 photo books so that took a bit of time too, ya excuses, excuses!! hee hee oh well here is my week four with 5 and 6 to follow shortly!
I will have to list the credits when I get on my other computer later this evening!
OH and if you get a chance stop by this blog and say hi! http://valleyviewnursery.blogspot.com/
Ok here are the credits!
Staple Katie Hadfield
Elements Creating Keepsakes
Date Labels and Circles Kayla Lamoreaux
Button Lisa Whitney
Paper Word strips- Word art & Border Weeds & Wildflowers
Zig Zag stitches Shabby miss Jenn
Paint Fei Fei
Starburst stitches Jasmin-Olya

6 comments:

Amber Longiotti said...

I LOVE the Layouts and what cute stories to go along with each!!

Unknown said...

Awesome layouts Brooke! So glad you're getting caught up. That picture of the sunrise is stunning! Kaylie sure is a cutie. Her poor daddy is going to have his hands full when she hits those teenage years!

Lauren said...

Very nice layouts! I love the earthy feel to them. Great job Brooks.

Deb M. said...

Beautiful layouts, Brooke! Love the journaling. That sunset is gorgeous. Can't wait to see the next layouts....hurry hurry!! LOL!

TFS...hugs,

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janie said...

You must get a different sunset on your side of the valley because I never seen such fabulous sunsets!

Pete is in the process of sending you the order, he wants to break it up since it will take him a while to plant!

p.s. the l.o.'s are gorgeous as usual!