Sunday, February 1

NICE Surprise!!

I always check out The Daily Digi, love the tips and Janet Phillips is just one of those gals you enjoy reading about.

I decided to buy the grab bag for January and MAN OH MAN I am glad I did, what a FABULOUS deal. Now I can hardly wait till the February grab bag is ready!

Much to my great surprise and HONOR as I was looking thru the blog, I came across one of MY layouts! WOO HOO put a huge ole smile on my face :) So I figured I had best get it posted here too :)


Credits are:
Sue Cummings Happy Thoughts
Paislee Press - Date

Everything else from the Daily Digi January Grab Bag.

Flergs - Notepaper - Paint - Background paper
Melissa Bennett - Red Frame - Sweetie tag
Shabby Miss Jen - Leaves - Button - Flower - Tag - Lace
Pineapple Plantation - Stitches
Vera Lim - Acrylic Frame - Music overlay

2 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! That is a beautiful layout, Brooke!! I love it & Kaylie is just too cute!! :o)

TFS...

Lauren said...

This is so beautiful. I love this layout Brooke!