Tuesday, December 23

Austynn Faith

Miss Austynn Faith came into our world on November 7th. She is my niece Cristin's 2nd child and such a cutie. Look at all that HAIR, my kids never had hair like that but Cristin sure did. Funny how seeing new babies makes you think back to your own and the other babies you have known. Fun little flash backs :) I love how bundled up she is in this, it just cracked me up! Auntie Amber enjoying some cuddles
Love the eye contact, just precious!
Great Grandpa, or in our case Papa is getting such a kick out of the little Missy letting us know she is ready to be fed!
Wishing each and everyone a Very Merry Christmas
and a Blessed New Year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just precious!! And you are just making me baby hungry - lol. Hope you have a fabulous holiday girl - you are so deserving! big hugs from Utah...

Amber Longiotti said...

Yeah, I got to hold her after she ate so she was a little cuddle bug! Loved getting to meet her!!

Deb M. said...

She is adorable. Love all that hair. :o)

Wishing you & your family a blessed Christmas....

Lauren said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours Brooke!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Happy New Year Brooke and Family!! What great pictures of that precious little baby!! and of course I love the name "Faith"...lol..lol See you guys had SNOW, beautiful. We didn't get any on the coast, but I had to drive up to Salem to pick up Sarah for Christmas, it was a icey mess up that way... Best Wishes for the coming year!!!

Love ya, Faith

Janie said...

Adorable, love the last picture with you dad. I have a picture like that of my grandfather holding my dear nephew.

Have a happy new year, Brooke!!