Thursday, October 18

Beautiful

I love getting layouts completed! I love the feeling of saving a layout as a JPG because I know that is my last step and my layout is finished. I have finished more layouts since I started doing digital than I ever finished in the same amount of time doing paper scrapping. I feel a bit free-er with digi since it is so simple and quick to 'un-do' or 're-do' something you are just not happy with. I love being able to bring colors from my photo into my layouts too!


This is the 2nd layout for week one of Jessica Sprague's up and running class. I am totally loving the freedom of having someone else choose the layout and I just get to play! lol


The journaling reads:

Could anything be more precious or more beautiful than the sweet innocence of such a cute little face! This picture makes me want to reach in and kiss those chubby little cheeks! I know I just need to enjoy you to the fullest right now because you are growing so fast!



We are leaving in the morning to head up to Prineville to visit my Brother and his family. My niece Cristin will be flying in with her little guy Carson who we have not had the chance to see yet and he was born in June!! So excited to see him and to see Cristin since we have not seen her in close to a 1 1/2 years now!


Amber is going to have Ashley (my other niece on my side) cut and color her hair. Ashley is in beauty school in Bend and has been doing a fabulous job!! So anyone looking for a new fresh look that lives in the Bend/Redmond/Prineville area, Ashley will graduate in January! I will post a photo of the finished product when Amber and Ashley are done. :)



Totally hoping the weather cooperates with us since we are planning on driving our Motorhome! This is a photo of the road this morning, we might have to wait till tomorrow and decide if we are driving the pickup or the motorhome. I am soooo spoiled traveling in the motorhome I really hate having to go very far in the car! lol

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's a great layout! I love it! I've always heard great things about Jessica's classes. Snow! oh no! It's too early for that!

Fuzzy said...

Hey there brooke oh i love that page ditto on wanting to kiss those cheeks aww she is just gorgeous.Have a good trip and be safe on teh roads. I'll send you some sunshine from my part of the worls to warm you up OK'

HUgs fuzzy

Oh BTW we watching the Rugby finals this weekend so lots of south african ppl going to party if we win the finals.

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Your layouts are beautiful, Brooke. I so enjoyed my visit to your blog...your OktoberFest looks like a blast. My sister lives in Salem, so if I'm Oregon anytime soon I will have to look you up. :o)

Thanks for visiting my blog & posting such sweet comments. :o)

Hugs,
Deb

Nancyroo said...

That LO is totally stunning!

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip, gonna see if the rain let's me visit the nursery tomorrow.

You are totally amazing me with your lo's I am taking an elements class at sou, but I'll never catch up to you!!!!

laura D said...

Glad you got back safe and sound ! BUSY weekend, but tons of fun. Will have to find my own time to get the hang of digi.
Love the LO.

Amber Longiotti said...

This is a simply beautiful layout. She is so adorable!